Pages

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Corrosive Challenge Blog - Challenge #71


This is my entry for Challenge 71 on the Corrosive Challenge Blog where the theme is Christmas.
I've used a stamp from Little Claire Designs (one of my favourites because there isn't much colouring to do on it!), some navy card and backing paper from Bella Press. The circular greeting is from Craftwork Cards and I've added some punched dots and scalloped circles to finish the design off. It doesn't show up very well on the photo but I've also used Glossy Accents over the igloo, baubles, snow and star.

2 comments:

  1. This is great Helen, and i love the colour scheme! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you have done with this cute stamp. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...