Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Christmas in July


This is a Christmas card made with one of the new Christmas peel offs from Little Claire Designs which you can find here on their website.
I've put the peel off onto white card and then coloured it with Promarkers before die cutting it into an oval shape and adding a scalloped oval red border. My background paper is from Doodlebug and the peel off greeting and snowflakes are all the from the same sheet as the main image.
I'm entering this one into two challenges:
I Love Promarkers - challenge 25 "Christmas in July"
One Stop Craft Challenge - challenge 91 "Patterns"

10 comments:

  1. What a cute reindeer, just make you smile, lovely card, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this it is so cheerful. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card i love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good choice of background paper for very seasonal look to your Xmas card. Suits your reindeer very well. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a cutie! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant! What a great card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card - love the stripes.
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great christmas card!!

    Thanks for playing at cowgirl up xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...