Pages

Saturday 2 April 2011

Happy Mothers Day

This is the card I've made for my Mum for tomorrow - she loves flowers and she also likes the 'clean and simple' style so hopefully she'll like this card!  I've used one of the flower digi stamps from DigiStamp Boutique called 'quirky flowers' and teamed it with some paper from Dovecraft and some purple card and gems

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Stamp Something - 'April Digi Day'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'spots and dots'

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Helen!! This is stunning; love the colours! I'm sure your Mum will love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Helen...fabulous image and colours too..your mum will just love it hun!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen, gorgeous colours! hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous colour combinations, I am sure that your mum will be delighted x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous Helen. I love the easel style with the circle and those flowers are gorgeous.
    The lilac dotty paper si really nice and fresh.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen your card is lovely, your mum will be made up with it, its so fresh, i have just been using the green and white spotty Dovecraft paper its lovely to work with.
    Lv Janette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure she'll be thrilled with this, its beautiful, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Helen. Love the pretty flowers and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card and a great sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous Helen, love the style and colour.
    Thank you for joining in the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen, what an beautiful card. I love the style of card and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining in the monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...