Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Less is More - Single Layer Card with Embossing

This week's theme on the Less is More challenge blog is embossing and here's my card.  Now, you might be asking where the embossing is so here's a close up of the three panels which hopefully shows it a bit more clearly!


I've stamped the sentiment with a Hobby Art stamp and then added two cupcakes from a DoCraft set.  The little boxes are embossed and were done of one of my embossing boards which has various shapes on it.  The stamping is also embossed - I stamped in black Versafine and then embossed with detailed clear powder.

I'd also like to enter the card in the 'embossing' challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

11 comments:

  1. Cute card Helen.
    I love the use of embossed squares.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish Helen and I love the tall thin card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant Helen...and such sweet images too hun..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Helen [no pun intended!]
    Love the squares
    thank you
    Diva LIM mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute bold images, lovely card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Helen, very cute little cupcakes and fab design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever embossing perfect frames for your cupcakes and sweet sentiment. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tall thin card! The embossed squares look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card. Love the embossed squares. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...