Pages

Friday 20 May 2011

Sneak Peek - Room With a View Four Seasons


And here are the next two cards - autumn and winter.  As before, I have paper pieced the curtains on each card to match the backing paper.  For the autumn card I used paper from the DoCrafts Hanoverian collection with pearl beige and brown card - the little message on the cushion on this one is 'Home Sweet Home'.

And here is the card open:


This is the winter card closed:


For this one I've used dotty paper from Craft Creations and the message on the little cushion this time is 'Merry Christmas'.

And here is the card open:


I'd like to enter these two cards in the 'anything goes' challenge at One Stitch at a Time - my second entry.

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Helen, you have been busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever design - I love it!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at One Stitch at a time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to get these!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous Helen...!

    have a lovely weekend..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Helen! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx
    p.s I have candy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is good, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...