Pages

Thursday 4 August 2011

Crafty Gorjuss Girl

This card was made with one of the newer Gorjuss Girls stamps which is called 'I Found My Family in a Book' (great name!).  I made the background using the Stamp TV scraps technique and added the 'stitching' with a HOTP stamp.  The card base is from Craftwork Cards and I added some pink and black card to finish it off together with a little tag greeting also from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Paper Creations Ink - 'stitching'
Just Tracys Craft Challenge - 'happy birthday'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
The Stampman Challenge - 'show us some stitching'

9 comments:

  1. Oh, gorgeous Helen! What a lovely image and I love it's name!! Your stamped stitching looks really effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Helen...and I love your faux stitching too hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Helen. Love the cute image and gorgeous colours.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching - what a lovely way to embellish. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very cute card! Great use of stitching and great job of coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at PCI!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh Helen, absolutely love your pretty card, such a sweet image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Tracys this month and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, I love your blend of colours and what a pretty little stamp. Thanks for joining us over at Just Tracy's please come back again.

    KK Just Tracy's design team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Creation Love your work

    Thanks for Joining us at Paper Creations Ink

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card. Thanks for playing with the Stampman theme this time
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...