Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Three Little Angels

I'm still working on the Christmas cards!  This one was made using the 'Three Little Angels' stamp from Lili of the Valley and I decided to try a pink colour scheme for a change.  Now I've decided I really like pink for Christmas cards!

I've used some paper from Craft Creations, a sentiment from Craftwork Cards and also some of their silver Card Candi.  The ribbon is from my stash - not sure where it was from originally.

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lili of the Valley - 'pink, white and silver'
Dream Valley - 'Christmas'
Papertake Weekly - 'favourite Christmas colour'

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, What a sweet and lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at DreamValley challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! this is so cute Helen, love the gorgeous image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an adorable card, thank you for playing along in our last LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous colour combination! A gorgeous Christmas card.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Helen and I love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love the image, and your coloring is fabulous!! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...