Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Introducing Loverly Jubblies Daisy


A brand new range of gorgeous stamps called 'Loverly Jubblies' has just been launched on the Little Claire website - you can find them here on the website.  The two little characters are called Robert and Daisy and I made this card with the Daisy Bunting stamp - isn't she sweet?

The paper I've used is from a new Paper Cellar book of 6 by 6 designs which I treated myself to last week and I've added some kraft paper, lace and self adhesive pearls.

I've had a great day today at the Little Claire Workshop Day here on the Wirral - it was lovely to see everyone again and I hope everyone who was there enjoyed it!  I'll be back tomorrow with some photos of the cards I designed for the day.

In the meantime, I'd like to enter my Daisy card in the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - 'feminine/girly'
Craft Your Passion - 'photo inspiration'
Simon Says Stamp - 'anything goes'
Crafty Creations Challenge - 'what little girls are made of'
Polkadoodles - 'shabby chic/vintage'
Saturday Challenge - 'cute and fluffy'

8 comments:

  1. A lovely card Helen, I love the Jubblie stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Helen,love the fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image thanks for joining us at the Crazy Challenge

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and a sweet image too.Love the pretty lace you've added.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge for our Cute and Fluffy Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww sweet and adorable, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Helen
    Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along in our Shabby Chic/Vintage challenge this week at Polka Doodles! What a lovely card! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...