Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

A Birthday Card and Some Exciting News ....


Here's a birthday card I made recently for my cousin using one of my Elzybell stamps - a very cute bear with flowers and butterflies.  I die cut the image and then layered it with some Craft Creations pink patterned and kraft paper. The sentiment is a stamped one and I've added some Card Candi - a simple layout but I think it works well with the image.

I'm also very excited to say that I'm now part of the Design Team at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.  They had a Design Team call recently and I received an e-mail a couple of days ago to say I'd been successful!!


I'll be taking part in the next challenge and am looking forward to working with the other Design Team members!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Oldie But Goodie - 'things with wings' (my stamp is more than 6 months old)
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'wonderful wings'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - 'something with wings'
Passion for Promarkers - 'birthdays'
I Love Promarkers - 'use die cuts'
Southern Girls Challenge - 'dying to die cut'
Milk Coffee Challenge - 'use those die cuts'

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT position Helen. I'm looking forward to seeing your designs.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect,love the image and gorgeous colours... Congratulations on your DT Post.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the image and colour combo. Congratulations on your new DT post. Well deserved! Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Helen...and well done too on your new dt hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, Congrats on your new dt roll. Did you see the little something I left on my blog for you. If not, pop over and collect it. It's on my last posting. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Helen. Always think kraft and pink go so well together. Looking forward to working with you at Penny's.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clean lines of your card. Too cute.

    Chrizette
    fellow DT Member - Penny's
    Celestial Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...