Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Birthday Squares


This is the card I made recently for my uncle's birthday using 'Man Squares' from Little Claire.  The paper I've used is from the Back to Basics 2 pack and I've layered it with some kraft paper.  The little greeting is a peel off and I've finished the card with some Card Candi coloured with my Sandstone Promarker.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'birthdays'
Creative Inspirations - 'anything goes'
Simon Says Stamp - 'father's day/special male'

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at PfP this week. Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card hun, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous male card. I find cards for men so much more difficult than girly but you have done a brilliant job! Thankyou for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
    Don't forget we are also running a DT Call at the moment
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...