Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Create and Craft Four Day Deal - Part 2


Here are some more of the cards I made as samples for the 'Garden Sheds' CD rom which is the current Four Day Deal on Create and Craft.

First of all, one of the ready made designs (above)- an invertage used with a peel off.

Next one of my own creations with the two gnomes (couldn't resist this one!):

Another of my own creations:

And another - a try at making my own backing paper with a topper:

and finally another of my own images:

Some challenges for these cards:

Chocolate Coffee and Cards - 'for the boys'
Saturday Challenge - 'in the garden'
The Crazy Challenge - 'anything 3D'

8 comments:

  1. just beautiful, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful Helen..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super selection of cards Helen. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card makes me want to retire NOW! Thanks for playing with us at CCCC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so gorgeous. I have never tried the cd's so must invest in one and give them a go...joining your blog as a follower...♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic selection of cards Helen, love em all!!

    Also Thanks for joining us at CCCC & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards thanks for joining us at the crazy challenge. hgs Pamx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...