Pages

Saturday 5 May 2012

Fairy in Blue


Another Lili of the Valley card to share today - this one is called 'Dandelion Clock' and I decided to use a blue colour scheme for a change!

I die cut the image with one of my X Cut dies and then inked the panel with Cool Peri Adirondack ink while the die was still in place.  The paper is from Craft Creations and I put a piece of lace across the middle of the card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Cutie Pie Challenge - 'monochromatic'
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - 'things with wings'
I Love Promarkers - 'fairies'
Divas by Design - 'monochromatic'
Lili's Little Fairies - 'anything goes'
Crafty Calendar Challenge - 'things with wings'

I'll be back tomorrow with my DT card for the brand new challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox.

9 comments:

  1. So pretty Helen, love LOTV! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely Helen, I love the Lili of the Valley stamps. Pretty colours too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love the sweet LOTV image and pretty paper.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thi is a lovely card Helen. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh love this stamp! such a pretty card Helen, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, You can't go wrong with LOTV stamps and this beautiful card really shows your talent. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card and lovely fairy! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet image and a lovely card, I love the colours

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...