Pages

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Flutter Fly Cutie Pie


 Today I'm sharing a card made with one of the new Cutie Pie images from Nutcrafters - they're available as digi stamps and also as limited edition clear stamps.  This one is called Flutter Fly and I've used the digi version which you can find here on the website.

For the layout I followed the current sketch at Totally Gorjuss.  The paper I've used is from Making Memories and I also used some kraft paper - if you look carefully, the first layer was embossed with my swiss dots folder and then inked lightly with brown ink.  I also used some lace and pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Lexi's Creations - 'lace and ribbon'
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - 'things with wings'
Totally Gorjuss - sketch
Crafty Calendar Challenge - 'things with wings'
Cutie Pie Challenge - 'monochromatic'

9 comments:

  1. Sweet beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge. Good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, sweet image

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our Lace and Ribbon Challenge at Lexis Creations hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the cute little image and pretty papers and colours.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen, Love the image and the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Helen!! I love that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card hun & pretty colours..
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. did I comment already my phone rang and Hmmmm not sure if it posted or not! DOH!
    anyway!

    Lovely card and love how you have used the sketch with the lace too!
    Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...