Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2012

New Challenge at Nutcrafters - Gemma's Sketch


I have some very exciting news to share - I'm now part of the Nutcrafters Design Team!  I've got lots of their stamps and have been entering the challenges on a regular basis for a while now and it's great to be part of the team!  

So today I'm sharing my card as part of the Design Team for the latest challenge which is a great sketch designed by Gemma:

 
For my card I've used one of the brand new Cutie Pie stamps called 'Book Lover' which is available here as a digi stamp and here as a limited edition clear stamp.

The papers I've used are from Hot Off the Press and the little sentiment from Craftwork Cards.  I've used my Fiskars Threading Water punch across the middle of the card, Card Candi and finished the card with some little paper flowers coloured with my brown ink pad.

Please head over to the blog here for more details plus the cards from my fellow Design Team members and remember you don't have to use a Nutcrafters image to enter.

First prize (only for those using a Nutcrafters image) is:

and second prize (using any image) is 2 digi stamps or 1 stamp sheet of your choice...(subject to availability) 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Shopping Our Stash - 'mother's day or girly'
Creative Craft Challenges - 'anything goes'
Just Tracys Crafts Challenge - 'anything goes'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'recipe: one image, two papers, three embellishments'
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - 'punches and dies'

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful hunny, Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenge - anything goes Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cute and nice!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, lovely to have you joining us at Nutcrafters. Welcome aboard. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, love the colours, especially that pink paper, thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week, hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Just Tracys. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. very girlie card...love it...Thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash Mother's day/girlie card challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card,love the image and your colours are lovely....Thanks for joining in with us at Just Tracy's....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card.

    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the layout! Thanks for joining us over at SOS for our Mother's Day/Girly challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...