Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Travelling Daisy


Here's another of the super cute Loverly Jubblies from Little Claire - this one is called 'Travelling Daisy'.  I've decoupaged her flag and the little luggage tag on her suitcase.

For the layout of my card I followed the sketch at Saturday Challenge using a mixture of blue gingham Craft Creations paper and some Nitwits paper that was part of a magazine give away.  The sentiment I've used is one of a new set from Little Claire which will be released very soon. 

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Saturday Challenge
Craft Creations - 'red, white and blue challenge'
Just Keep on Crafting - 'anything goes'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'for a special lady'

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen, love those papers. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Helen,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is such a cute card. I love the main image and all the lovely papers and embellishments you have included.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along and maybe even share some travel stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous interpretation the sketch this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Helen this is so pretty well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...so cute Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card Helen, love the dimension on the flag.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Helen. I am just loving these Little Claire's stamps.
    I have shared some on my blog today and there are more to come tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card hun, love the layout & love how you've added dimension to the flag...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card - such a sweet image!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and adorable. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Hugs Eva.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...