Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Matchbox ATCs


Something a little bit different from me again today.  This is a set of matchbox ATCs which I made recently for a swap on one of the Yahoo groups I belong to.  It's a standard small matchbox and the idea is to decorate the box and then make miniature ATCs to put inside.

My theme was vintage and I used stamps, old book pages, some 7 Gypsies transfers, stickers and HOTP label words.  I decorated the box with part of a book page and then added a die cut butterfly (the small Memory Box butterfly die) and some pearls.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenges:

Love to Create Challenge Blog - 'pick two things' (pearls and distressing)
Come and Get It Challenges - 'anything but a card'
Heck of a Challenge - 'spring/butterflies and pearls'
Sarah Hurley Challenges - 'recycle' (matchbox and book pages)
Cute Card Thursday - 'something old'
Hotshot Craft - 'anything but a card'
Papertake Weekly - 'anything goes'
ABC Challenges - 'anything goes'

11 comments:

  1. Such an unusual idea and I love it. Love how you've interpreted it too, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just great, fab idea. Thanks for joining us at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!What a brilliant idea and something wonderful to have.Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, and fabulous project, Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely Sweetie, i haven't seen matchbox ATCs before....
    Thank you for joining in Emma's crafty challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning set of atc's hun and loving the vintage style too...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen, what a superb set of ATC's and matchbox, I did a 12 days of xmas Matchbox challenge this year, and found them really fiddly to do, great work hun, thank you so much for playing along with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful thanks for playing at L.T.C. this week Hugs Sandra dt xx
    http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at SFC!
    xxx Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow they looks all so fantastic.Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous, love it thanks for shareing at 'heck of a challenge' love mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...