Pages

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Card Creations Plus - Flowers in Bloom Day 2


I'm back today with more of the sample cards I've made for the latest Card Creations Plus CD rom 'Flowers in Bloom'. 

My first card (above) was made with Bazzill card and my scalloped circle die.  Here's the inside of the card:


Next, a DL easel card:


and finally, a sunflower card:


 I'll be back on Thursday to share my final sample cards.

I'd like to enter today's cards in the following challenges:

OLLCB - 'easel cards' (second card)
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - 'not a square challenge' (third card)
Brown Sugar Challenge - 'step or easel cards' (second card)
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge - 'friendship' (third card)
Delightful Challenges - 'round and round'
Bearly Mine Challenges - 'spring flowers' (third card)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful cards! Love the images and pretty colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges!
    Jackie DT
    I have blog candy, if you're interested! :)
    Schoolinandscrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards all of them. I don't know since when sunflowers became spring flowers, as they bloom during middle of the summer and fall. But I do love them. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, what lovely cards. You never fail to hit the mark with your creations!
    Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar. Hope we see you again next week.
    Hugs,
    Linda xox
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so BEAUTIFUL...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and beautiful card thank you for joining us this week at BMD Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards I love the flowers. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous! Certainly NOT A SQUARE!! :) Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Helen you have been busy and all stunning creations, Thanks for joining us at BMC would love to see you joining us again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab thanks for joining us at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your beautiful easelcard with us at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...