Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

New from Card Creations Plus - The Great Outdoors Part 1


Just started this morning on Create and Craft is the brand new CD rom from Card Creations Plus called 'The Great Outdoors'.  It's a great mix of images, papers and much more and I was lucky enough to be part of the Design Team making samples for the show!

Today I'm sharing the first of these samples and I will have some more to share tomorrow.

I couldn't resist adding some captions to my cards as you will see!!


As well as toppers, you can also print off decoupage and, my favourite, pyramage.


The card stock I've used is also available on the show as as the chain link peel offs - these are perfect for finishing off cards and giving them a bit of a lift.

I'd like to enter my cards in the following challenges:

2 Sisters Blog Challenge - 'outdoor fun'
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'anything goes' (third card)
Craft 4 Eternity - 'get into shape' (second card)
Charisma Cardz Challenge - 'here comes summer' (first card)
OLLCB - 'inspired by nature' (third card)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely array of cards, great images! Thank you for playing along with us this fortnight @ Ooh La La :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous selection of cards you have created each one has such wonderful detail, design and colours, the images are fabulous especially the 3rd one, thank you so much for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...