Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

GDT Card for Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Step Cards


Today I'm very excited to be joining the team at Tammy's Scrapin Corner as a guest designer.


A big thank you to Tammy and the team for inviting me to join them!

The theme for the challenge is step cards and the sponsors are Bugaboo and SK Digis.  Have a look here to see all the details on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a really cute image from SK Digis called 'Teddy Bear and Christmas Tree' which you can find here on the their website.  The paper is from my stash and I've also used some pine green Bazill, two sizes of punched snowflakes and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 'Christmas greenery'
Jingle Belles - 'we wish you a digital Christmas'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra Challenge - 'anything goes'
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 'animal love'
My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - 'use a digi'
Digi Sketch Challenge - 'Christmas in June'
Stamp n Doodle - 'use your favourite enbellishment' (punched snowflakes)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - 'cute and cuddly'

13 comments:

  1. JUst GOrgeous! What a cutie this image is and I LOve your papers and these pretty snowflakes.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your guest design slot - gorgeous step card - thanks for sharing for both of my CHNC challenges - look forward to seeing more of your festive crafting soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the variation in green on your holiday tree coloring ... so glad you joined our digital fun at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen! Love the image. Thanks for playing with us at Stamp n Doodle.
    Hugs, Jill

    I have candy on my blog, jiecraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet and adorable xmas teddy bear, and i realllllllly LOVE that super-fancy dimensional folding design! so happy you could join our hybrid card fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little bear, it's gorgeous. Love your punched Snowflakes.

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamp 'n' Doodle.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your step card with the sweet image....thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great step card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card x

    Thanks for entering with us at Digi Sketch this fortnight.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab design Helen, lovely card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Helen.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute step card!


    Thank you for joining our Animal Love Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute teddy!
    Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...