Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

New Nutcrafters Challenge - Summer Sunshine Fun


It's time for another new challenge today on the Nutcrafters blog and this time our theme is 'summer sunshine fun'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the blog and also see the cards from the rest of the Design Team.

For my card I've used 'Garden Friends' which you can find here on the Nutcrafters website.  The paper I've used is from the Lilibet paper pack which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  The sentiment stamp I've used is from an old Elzybells set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - 'summer time'
Paper Makeup Stamps - 'colour it'
Pile It On Challenge - 'thinking of you/just because'
Kitty Bee Designs - 'summer'
Wags and Whiskers - 'summer fun'
C is for Challenge - 'summer'
That Craft Place Challenge - 'it's a girl thing'
Bearly Mine Challenges - 'anything goes'

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely card dearie.Beautiful papers and layout.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's gorgeous.....a real sweetie!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is enjoying a summer day! Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Kitty Bee Designs. Join us again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card to say hello! Thanks so much for joining us for the Wags n Whiskers challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Wags n Whiskers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. I love the teeny sentiment and the patters on the papers! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is fun, I love this image, makes me smile. Lovely papers. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute, very pretty. Thanks for joining in at That Craft Place x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place this time xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute card!! hope to see you back this week to join us at Pile it on!! kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...