Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

Little Claire Class - Best of 2013


Last Saturday we had the last two Little Claire classes for this year - in the morning we had 'The Best of 2013' and in the afternoon 'Old Favourites'.  Here are some of the ladies hard at work at the afternoon class:



Over the next couple of weeks I'll be sharing the cards I designed for the two classes.  This first one was part of the 'Best of 2013' class using the beautiful 'Butterfly Blossom' which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  The two white panels were embossed using a Cuttlebug folder and then the twine was wrapped round the top and bottom of each panel.  The larger butterfly has been decoupaged.

Our next classes will be in January - you can find more details here on the Little Claire website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'use any sentiment'
Joanna Sheen Challenge - 'celebrate'
Card Crafter's Circle - 'pastel colours'
Crafting by Designs - 'anything goes with a birthday twist'
Paper Creator's Crafts - 'birthdays'

3 comments:

  1. I think this flower and butterfly image is so beautiful and I love your choice of colors too! This is a design that is suitable for so many occasions, it all comes down to the choice of sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, so pretty!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...