Pages

Friday 27 December 2013

My Favourite 5 Christmas Creations


I've spotted this on a couple of other blogs in the last few days so I've decided to join in!  Debby has shared her five favourite Christmas creations on her blog here and invited everyone else to join her.  Not an easy task for me as I seem to have made so many more Christmas cards than usual this year but here goes:


using 'Joy Hope and Wonder' from Little Claire which you can find here - my original blog post is here


using a topper from the Hobby House Mo Manning 'Eskimo Kisses' sheet which you can find here - my original blog post is here


using 'Winter Washing' from Nutcrafters which you can find here - my original blog post is here


using 'Reindeer Josh' from Pink Gem which you can find here - my original blog post is here


using 'Bitty Christmas Tree Bears' from Meljen's Designs which you can find here - my original blog post is here

Hope you like my choices and thanks again to Debby for the challenge!

6 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Helen ... TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Helen these are all lovely, what a great set of cards, Hope you have a wonderful 2014, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous collection of cards Helen. I'm looking at what is being posted for Favourite Five, I'm a nosy crafter hugs Karen P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choices Helen, I join in with this too and it's bloomin hard whittling a years worth of Christmas cards down to just 5! Debby usually does 5 Favourite of 2013 on NY's Eve if you're interested, lol!!

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Helen these are so adorable and gorgeous too.
    Many thanks for joining my Favourite Five Christmas cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...