Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

Little Claire March Club Stamp - Good Times


This is the second of the cards I made with this month's Little Claire club stamp set - it's called 'Good Times' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

I've used two of the main images in the set plus two of the sentiments.  If you look closely, you'll see that I've paper pieced the owl's waistcoat.  

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Paper Crafting Journey - 'anything goes'
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes'
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - 'anything goes'
Crafting from the Heart - 'anything goes/spots or stripes'
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes/birds of a feather'
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog - 'use a stamp or a digi stamp'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. What a Fab design, love the image, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love to see you back again next week for another fun challenge......Good Luck
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card Helen...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, A lovely card, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...