Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

New Christmas Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Anything Goes With Sparkle and Shine


It's time for another challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and this week our theme is 'anything goes with sparkle and shine'.  For all the details about the challenge and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Out sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card I've used the very cute 'Christmas Bear Trio' which you can find here on the Bugaboo website.  For my 'sparkle and shine' I've used a piece from the Glitter Sparkle Sheets from Little Claire over the red oval behind my image and some red gems.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crimbo Crackers - 'cute Christmas'
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas'
Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Simply Create Too - 'animals'

8 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Karte in tollen Farben mit einem süßen Motiv. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable and a great layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super adorable, très joli mise en scène. biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image! Bugaboo definitely has some adorable ones. That sparkly oval is very pretty. Wish I could see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your card is adorable! soo cute the teddy bears... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the adorable teddy bears and your coloring is perfect. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, my favourite toy I have quite a colletion, and this card is just gorgeous as is your colouring and card design. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, this is such a sweet card! Love those adorable teddy bears!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...