Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

New Glory of Christmas Challenge - Bows


There's a new challenge on The Glory of Christmas Challenge Blog today and this time our theme is 'bows'.  For all the details of the challenge and to see the cards from the other Design Team members, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used 'Joy, Hope and Wonder' from Little Claire which you can find here on their website.  I'm not very successful with bows on cards (as you may have noticed!) so I've made a little faux bow to fit the challenge theme.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Winter Wonderland - 'no sentiment'
Kitty Bee Designs - 'animals'
Jingle Belles - 'all bundled up'

10 comments:

  1. your card is so lovely, so cute, I love it!!!! hugs, patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Helen, for inspiration for the Glory of Christmas challenge - that image is so cute - and thanks for entering this into the Completely Christmas challenge 9 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Helen..............love your bow........xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sweetie...and I hope you had a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little trio ... so very glad you bundled-up with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable at Completely Christmas it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week.... Good luck in the draw...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Design Thank you for joining us at Completely Christmas it is much appreciated without you we would have no challenge, I do hope you will join us again for another fab challenge nest week.... Good luck in the draw...Sorry missed out most of my comment lol....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Helen and the bow looks fine to me.
    Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland ' No Sentiment'challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Christmas make hun and ty for sharing with us at Completely Christmas Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that awesome kitteh image; and i also LOVE how you've incorporated lots of layers and still kept to a fab C&S aesthetic! thanks for "bundling up" with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...