Pages

Saturday 31 May 2014

Dinkies Tool Box


Today I'm sharing a card made with one of the new Little Claire Dinkies stamps.  There's a whole range of Dinkies designs available and they are all priced at £2 - have a look here at the website to see them all.

This stamp is called 'Dinkies Tools' and you can find it here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Allsorts Blog Challenge - 'for the guys'
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - 'anything goes'
Eureka Stamps - 'masculine or grungy'
Crafting at the Weekend - 'anything goes'
Hiding In My Craft Room - 'freestyle'

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the neat toolbox, and the spotty paper is the perfect background!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen love your CAS cards and great male image and love the B.paper--thanks for joining us at Crafting at the Weekend
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great guy card, beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Masculine or Grungy." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. a nice card for any male, Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz this week
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Very nice card for a man. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps Challenge this week. I hope to see you again next week.

    Peggy T
    Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great guy card! I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for a guy. The image is perfect. What guy does not like his tools ? :-)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    Lena – DT Member
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts. Challenge this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great MAN card!! Love the image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...