Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Anything Goes/Tags


Our new challenge this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long is 'anything goes/tags'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for the challenge is the wonderful:


For my card I've used 'Deer Duo' from Bugaboo - you can find it here on their website.  I've used a die to create the tag and then used some offcuts of paper to decorate it.

I'd like to enter my tag in the following challenges:

Completely Christmas - 'anything goes'
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - '12 months of Christmas link up'
Stampavie and More - 'presents'
Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! That image is adorable and a tag is really such a great way to use up little bits of leftover paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tag! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supre cute; love the image!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity!

    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sympa ton tag Helen, très mignonne scène, vraiment parfaite pour un cadeau plein d'amour, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...