Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

New from Imagine That - Emma


Today I'm sharing a card that I've made using the main image from one of the new digi sets from Imagine That - this one is called 'Emma' and you can find the full set here in the Imagine That store.

Kris also very kindly made the main image (which I've used on my card) a freebie on the Imagine That Facebook page last week.  So if you click here it will take you to the Facebook page - scroll back to find the freebie and you'll also see some other cards made with the set on their too.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Love to Create - 'polka dots and pearls'
Corrosive Challenges - 'B unique' (brown, border)
613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Sister Act Card Challenge - 'anything goes'

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Nice composition and use of color! Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Sweet image and design. Thank you for joining our "Polka Dots and Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute...I adore that image you used!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thank you for joining our Crafty Corner challange this week. :) Cat - DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...