Pages

Friday 15 August 2014

New Sparkles Challenge - Back to School


We've got a new challenge today on the Sparkles Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'back to school'.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


with a great surprise prize on offer.

For my card I've used 'School Boy Andy' from Pink Gem which you can find here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - 'clean and simple'
Paper Pretties Challenge - 'boys' cards'
Whimsy Stamps Blog - 'back to school'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge - 'clean and simple'
Come and Get It Challenges - 'back to school'
My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - 'clean and simple'

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Helen. This is a nice CAS card. I like the colors and the layout. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour combo and that image is super cute! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet image, fabulous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It and we hope you will join us again. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...