Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

Sweet 7 Digital Designs New Release - Sneak Peek


This is the first card I've made using one of the new September releases from Sweet 7 Digital Designs.

The digi stamp and sentiment I've used will be in the Sweet 7 online shop very soon and I'll have another card to share with you tomorrow!

**The new releases are now available in the shop - the pumpkin digi is from the 'Pumpkins and Jack O'Lanterns' set which is available here and the sentiment is from the 'Halloween Sentiments Set' available here**

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Hiding In My Craft Room - 'think fall'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes'
Treasured Times Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Simply Create Too Challenge - 'something new' (digi and sentiment)
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'any sentiment other than birthday'

5 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Hugs,
    julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Helen. Thank you for sharing with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Halloween Pumpkins card, thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
    Lisa
    ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the plain paper with the pumpkin image!! Thank you for joining us at the Treasured Times Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...