Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - In Stitches


There's a new challenge today on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and I'm very excited to say that I'm joining the team as a permanent DT member!  A big thank you to the rest of the team for inviting me to stay.

Our challenge this week is 'in stitches' - for all the details and to see the cards from the rest of the Design Team, have a look here on the challenge blog.  Our sponsor is the wonderful:


For my card I've used 'Karaoke Claus' which you can find here on the Dr Digi website.  The sentiment I've used is from the Little Claire 'Little Robin Redbreast' stamp set which is here on their website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

The Stamping Chef Challenge - 'anything goes'
Passion for Promarkers - 'let's get krafty'
Party Time Tuesdays - 'anything goes'
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - 'for the boys'
Pile It On Challenge - 'cheerful/uplifting message'

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card Helen...Welcome to the team.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to the first of many wonderful cards, welcome aboard :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen! Fantastic design and great colouring! Love that karaoke Santa!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Helen, I love the fun image!
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Party Time Tuesdays Anything Goes Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou so much for entering your funkylicious make into 'The Stamping Chef' challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee! I love the fun image! A great crimbo card!
    Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Helen. Such a perfect interpretation of my challenge. Love the image you chose and the candy stripes. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card! Such a CUTE image!
    Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...