Pages

Wednesday 15 October 2014

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday #280


It's Wednesday again so it's time to share a photo of my workdesk and link up to this week's WOYWW.

This photo was taken yesterday evening at 9.48pm - I was part way through two projects and had just finished another.  The finished project is the little rocker card on the left hand side of the photo - I've used a digi from Imagine That and the card is for today's new Sparkles challenge.  Beside that you can see a Nutcrafters digi (sledging snowpeople!) which I've cut out ready to be coloured.  Then on my cutting mat there's a Meljens digi ready to be die cut for a challenge tomorrow.  My bundle of Craftwork Cards sentiments at the back of the photo looks like it needs tidying up - it's in the front section of a draining board tidy which is great for storage and was really cheap!

I'm looking forward to having a nosey at everyone's desks once again.

9 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW I so love your rocker card and that squirrel is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza, Yoda & Flat Susan #42

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, and I agree the draining board stands are ace for desktop storage! Can you imagine what we'd be expected to pay for a 'craft' version, lol. Have a great week, Hugs. Shaz #38 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Helen.. Very cute! Have a great day! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #50

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, Helen, you've been busy!! And yet your desk is so tidy! (Mine rarely looks so neat!!) What a brilliant idea to use a draining board tidy for storage, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that rocker card Helen, what a brilliant idea :o) Happy WOYWW Annie C #64

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rocker card is gorgeous! I'd never seen one of those. Good idea.
    Thank you for letting me peep over your shoulder.
    Have a good week,
    a hug and God bless,
    Lisca#26

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute rocker card!! Looks like you've been very busy. Good luck on your challenges!!!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #21

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, Helen - I love rocker ones. Have a great week, Chris # 16

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards, Helen, and I love the scalloped border on the rocker one. I've never made a rocker card. Your desk is so neat and tidy! And what a great idea, using the draining board tidy for crafty storage. Another example of thinking outside the box - my theme at the moment lol!!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #37

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...