Pages

Saturday 6 December 2014

New Pink Gem Challenge - Anything Christmas!


For our final challenge of the year at A Gem of a Challenge our theme is 'anything Christmas' - perfect for this time of year!  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

I've used one of my favourite Pink Gem Christmas digi stamps to make my card - this little guy is just so cute!  He is called 'Reindeer Josh' and you can find him here on the Pink Gem website. 

I've also used a sentiment from Pink Gem which is available here on the website.  I've used a mixture of papers from Dovecraft and DoCrafts.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Jingle Belles Rock - 'anything goes'
Pattie's Creations Challenge - 'Christmas cards'
Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'Christmas/holidays'
Hiding In My Craftroom - 'Christmas colours'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'anything goes'

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image!
    Thanks for playing in our "CHRISTMAS CARDS" Challenge #105!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation! Love your work! Thank You so much for joining us this week at Loves Rubber Stamps!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Such a cute image! Love it!

    Happy Holidays!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...