Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Happy Easter


Today I'm sharing a card I've made using this month's freebies from the Dreamees Club.  The cross is a digi stamp which I've coloured with Promarkers and the papers and sentiment came with the cross digi as part of the set.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Pile It On Challenge - 'spring/Easter'
That Craft Place Challenge - 'Easter/spring'
Hiding In My Craft Room - 'any holiday (Easter)'
Crafts 4 Eternity - 'Easter'
Jo's Scrap Shack - 'Happy Easter'
I Love Promarkers - 'Easter/springtime'

9 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty, traditional Easter card. It is always nice to see some traditional Easter cards.
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous easter card, thank you for joining us over on the I Love Promarkers challenge blog this week. Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen and lovely design! Thank you for joining our Easter FFC!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like the cross in the circle and the simple colors you used. Thanks for joining us over at the stamping boutique challenge blog! -Annalisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely traditional Easter card!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity! And good luck!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is really beautiful lovely traditional easter card bless you for playing at TCP this week hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The simplicity of the card has great meaning :) Well done thanks joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous easter card, thank you for playing along with the that craft place easter challenge :) Rachel, TCP DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...