Pages

Sunday 8 March 2015

Published in Through the Craft Room Door Magazine!


Little Claire's digi stamps are featured in the current issue of the online Through the Craftroom Door Magazine.  As part of the feature, the Design Team made a selection of cards using some of the digi stamps and this is my card.


I used the very cute 'Elephants in Squares' digi stamp which you can find here on the Little Claire website.  I printed the digi twice and raised up two of the squares.  I finished the card with some die cut photo corners and some pink pearls.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - 'pearls or gems'
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - 'anything goes/shaped card'
Crafting With an Attitude - 'anything goes'
Crafting by Designs Challenge - 'anything goes'
Clear It Out Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us over at Crafting With An Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, Helen. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 70 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...