Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

GDT Card for Creative Ladybirds Creations Blog Hop


Today I'm joining the ladies in the Design Team at the Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge for their blog hop.


The sponsors for the blog hop are:


and


and


For my card I've used a digi from Ike's Art called 'Pocket Watch' - you can find it here on Ike's website.  The sentiment is an old stamp that I've had for many years - it's become separated from its packaging so I'm not sure who made it.

Blog Hop

You should have arrived at my blog from Susan's blog and I'm the last one on the list!  Here's a list of all the blogs just in case you've got lost along the way!


All the details about the blog hop plus the prizes on offer are on the main challenge blog - don't forget you need to leave a comment on each DT blog to be in with a chance of winning.

After you've left a comment here on my blog, head back to the blog hop post on the challenge blog here and leave a comment to let us know that you've completed the hop!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simon Wednesday Challenge - 'anything goes'

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot !! :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images on your card. It looks wonderful - very chic and stylish. :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen! Great image and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this elegant card using Ike's image...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the watch image...great male card! Have had fun on the blog hop...!!
    Krafty Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...