Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

New from Little Claire - Silhouette Dancers Outline Stickers


This is another card made using one of the new outline stickers from Little Claire - this one is called 'Silhouette Dancers' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.

There are three designs on each sheet plus some beautiful border stickers - I've used some of the border sticker on the band across my card.

The paper I've used is from Craftwork Cards and I've matted this with black and silver paper.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - 'anything goes'
Hiding In My Craftroom - 'freestyle'
Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge - 'inspired by a song' ('Save the Last Dance for Me' by Michael Buble)

7 comments:

  1. Love your card Helen..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Silhouettes are so romantic and elegant and your make embraces all these elements! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this card, it's so elegant!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to enter your creation in the "Inspired By A Song Challenge" at Open-Minded Crafting Challenges. Good Luck!

    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely card!
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly wonderful, elegant card! I love the DP and that silhouette image is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...