Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

New Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge - Clean and Simple


Our new challenge has just started on the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge Blog and this week our theme is 'clean and simple'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


For my card, I've used one of the new Christmas Silhouette stamps from Little Claire - this one is called 'Cats on Roof' and you can find it here on the Little Claire website.  I've layered the image with black and silver paper and added some Stickles to the moon.  The sentiment I've used is from the 'Magic of Christmas' stamp set which is here on the website.

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...