Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

New Fantasy Stampers Challenge - Pretty Petals


We've got a new challenge today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'pretty petals'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used one of the stamps from the Little Claire 'March Flowers' stamp set which is here on their website.  I've also used one of the stamps from the 'Dictionary Definitions' stamp set which is here.  The paper I've used is from the Little Claire 'Mini Quirky Quilts' paper pack which is here on the website.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen this is a gorgeous card I love the papers and the stamps are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...