Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

New Fab'n'Funky Challenge - Cute Critters and/or Christmas


A new challenge started yesterday on the Fab'n'Funky Challenge Blog and this time it was my turn to pick a theme so I decided on 'Cute Critters or Christmas'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsor this week is:


For my card I've used a digi from Doodle Pantry called 'Charlie Reindeer' - you can find him here on the Doodle Pantry website.  The paper I've used is from a pad I bought in The Works last weekend.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Through the Craft Room Door - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Helen, love it! Fab paper and I love your card layout. Just fab. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...