Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

New Penny's Challenge - Feature an Ice Cream or Use Your Favourite Ice Cream Colours


A new challenge started on Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog on Wednesday and this week we're asking you to 'feature an ice cream or use your favourite ice colours'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

Our sponsors this week are:

and


For my card, I've used a digi stamp from Lacy Sunshine called 'I do - Love Note Fairy' - you can find her here in the 'new' section on the Lacy Sunshine website.  The paper I've used is from Craft Creations.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - 'anything goes'
CCC Digi Creations - 'anything goes'

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen, love the pretty paper background it goes perfectly with the image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...