Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

New Alphabet Challenge - V is for Vintage


We've got a new challenge today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'V is for vintage'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used elements from the Crafter's Companion 'Downton Abbey' collection - they come from a pack that was free with a craft magazine.  I've used two of the papers, a topper and sentiment and have added some lace and pearls together with layers of gold card.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft Challenges - 'anything goes'
Craft Rocket Challenges - 'anything goes'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/celebration'

4 comments:

  1. A special card for a special day Thanks for sharing at Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sensational Helen! Thanks for sharing with us. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...