Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2015

New Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge - Traditional Christmas Colours


We've got a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge Blog and this week we want to see 'traditional Christmas colours' on your creations.  For all the details about the challenge, have a look here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi from Doctor Digi's House of Stamps called 'Simply Santa' - you can find him here on their website.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and then layered it on to red and black paper and gingham paper.  The sentiment is a peel off.

I'd like to enter my card in the folowing challenges:

Papertake Weekly - 'fun, fun, fun'
As You Like It Challenge 'masculine or feminine' (masculine cards suit my CAS style better)

3 comments:

  1. A great male card. Lovely style, nice and simple. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, thanks for playing along with us at As you like it challenge this time,
    hugs Samantha x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...