Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

New Little Claire Digi Stamp Challenge - Favourite Christmas Digi Stamp


A new digi stamp challenge started on the Little Claire Blog last week and this week we want to see your 'favourite Christmas digi stamp'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The prize on offer to the lucky winner is:


Five Little Claire digi stamps of the winner's choice

As soon as I saw the title of the challenge I knew which digi stamp I would be using!  It's probably my favourite Little Claire Christmas design of all time both as a stamp and a digi and is called 'Star of Wonder'.  The digi is available here on the Little Claire website.  I've also used one of the papers from the 'Falling Snow' paper pack which is available here on the website.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Animal Friends Challenge - 'Christmas or New Year'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/celebration'

2 comments:

  1. Ganz prima gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love this card the blues are gorgeous and love that bear. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...