Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Reminder Post


It's time for our mid-month reminder post at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  Our theme is always 'anything goes' as long as it's Christmas.  You can find all the details here in the December challenge post and the mid-month inspiration post is here.

Our challenge sponsor is the wonderful:


For my card I've used a digi stamp from Bugaboo called 'Christmas Moose Ornaments' - you can find him here on the Bugaboo website.

2 comments:

  1. Helen, this card is adorable. I love this image and great background paper. Sorry with working....it's hard to keep up with all your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! That reindeer is soooo cute! And that star paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...