Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

New Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - Cupcakes


There's a new challenge today on the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge Blog and this time our theme is 'cupcakes'.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

For my card I've used a digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs called 'Jodie With Cupcake' - you can find her here on the Pink Gem website.  The paper I've used is from the Forever Friends paper pad.

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Hanna and Friends - 'die cuts'
In the Pink - 'bling it on'

5 comments:

  1. Ever cute! Sweet designing, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Helen, love the colours and that backing paper is just perfect. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein herrliches Kärtchen ist das geworden, danke fürs Mitmachen bei Hanna and fiends.

    LG
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully pink and I love the added bling, what more could a girl ask for! Thanks for joining us at In The Pink this time around. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...