Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2016

New Inky Impressions Challenge Plus a New Release!


Not only do we have a new challenge for you today on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog but we also have some great new release digis too!

Our challenge theme is 'all about the borders' - all the details are on the challenge blog here.

For my card I've used one of the new release digis - she's called 'Sweet Amelia's Chocolates':


You can find her here on the Inky Impressions website.  I've also used an Inky Impressions sentiment called 'Sweet Wonderful You' which you can find here.  

I used a scalloped card base to make my card and created my 'borders' using some self adhesive red gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...