Pages

Thursday 21 January 2016

New Julia Spiri Challenge - Anything Goes


We've got a new challenge today on the Julia Spiri Challenge Blog and this time it's an 'anything goes' challenge.  You can find all the details about the challenge here on the challenge blog.

The Design Team have all followed the challenge twist and made pocket letters - it's something I hadn't made before and I made a set of three of them.  I've used the 'Little Ballerina' digi stamp which you can find here in Julia's Etsy shop.

I printed out two quotations about dance and then added some gems, tiny punched hearts and die cut flowers.

We look forward to seeing what you make!  The winner will receive 2 digi stamp images but if you have used a Julia Spiri image you will get 4 digi stamp images and a possible GDT spot for a future challenge.  There is also a top 3.

I'd like to enter my pocket letters in the following challenges:

Simply Papercraft Challenges - 'anything goes'
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - 'anything goes plus a sentiment'
Through the Purple Haze - 'anything goes'
The Crafty Addicts - 'anything goes/elegance'
Fantastic Tuesday - 'make it girly'

5 comments:

  1. Lovely creation! Cute cards!
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab, Helen, love 'Little Ballerina'!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea and gorgeous creations .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely project, Very pretty. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...