Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Mid-Month Reminder and Some Exciting News!


This is my card for the mid-month inspiration post at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.  Our challenges are always 'anything goes' as long as it's a Christmas creation.

All the challenge details are here in the post from the beginning of March and the mid-month reminder post is here.

I also very excited to be able share the news that this is my first DT card for the wonderful Miss Daisy stamps!!


On this card I've used 'Merry Beary' which you can find here on the Miss Daisy Stamps website.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love that snowflake paper. And congrats on your DT position, you are one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Congratulations on the new design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT appointment. Thank you for your lovely inspiration for mid-month for CHNC challenge extra for March x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...