Pages

Saturday 26 March 2016

Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Post - Knitting a Heart


This is my card for the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog using the very cute 'Knitting a Heart' stamp which you can find here on the website.

I've also used:

stitched circle dies from Memory Box
X Cut heart die
red gems
paper from Do Crafts

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

My Time to Craft - 'girlie'
Cre8tive Hands Challenge Blog - 'anything goes'
Simply Papercraft Challenge - 'anything goes'

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen love the image and stitched dies--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. I love the bold reds. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...